Zoom Recruitment 2022 | Zoom Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary, Professional Skills, Education etc. | Apply for Zoom Jobs for Freshers : Zoom has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for experienced candidates for Business Development Representative position for Mumbai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields and At least 12 months of experience in a sales or Business Development role can apply online for Zoom Off Campus 2022 using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Zoom Business Development Representative Jobs openings 2022 for experienced candidates for Mumbai location.
Zoom Recruitment 2022 | Business Development Representative | Bachelor’s Degree | Mumbai Jobs
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile||Business Development Representative|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Working Location||Mumbai, India |||
|Job Type/ Salary||Full-time/ Internship || Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Responsibilities & Description Details
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Identify, develop relationships, and schedule meetings with Majors non Named Accounts, Enterprise and Commercial level prospect accounts.
- Strategies with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill pipeline and develop overall skillset.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C level and VP level Executives to Address business needs.
- Create strategic emails to target prospect accounts and Continuously maintain and update Salesforce.com.
- Evangelize Zoom product offerings across territory or named accounts.
- Conduct on going research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and Begin targeting through outbound reaching.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- At least 12 months of experience in a sales or Business Development role.
- Experiences or successes in outbound prospecting and selling into India local market would be highly desirable.
- Outbound cold call, email, door to door sales experience is highly desirable.
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen.
- Must be eager to advance within Sales organization and Detail oriented, tenacious, responsible and self motivated.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred and Knowledgeable with MS Office.
- Successful BDR will fast track directly to Sales Account Executive role.
- Preferably have BA or BS.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of recruiter or company.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply for Business Development Representative
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Zoom Business Development Representative Jobs openings 2022 for experienced candidates for Mumbai location (apply before the link expires).
Zoom Careers Updates 2022- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for Zoom Off Campus 2022?
- Candidates can apply online for Zoom Jobs openings using the direct link given, Candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Eligibility for Zoom Recruitment 2022?
- Bachelor Degree and Exp. candidates. Candidates, who meets these eligibility conditions can apply online.
What is Zoom Selection Process 2022?
- Online Test, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview. (Selection process may be changed and depends on HR/ Company.)