Yodlee Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer Freshers | BE/ B.Tech Degree | Bangalore | Apply Online for Yodlee Jobs 2021 : Yodlee has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Software Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B. Tech degree in computer science engineering or a related fields and Strong experience in automation and using framework such as Selenium/ Rest Assured can apply online for Yodlee Software Engineer off campus 2021 recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for Yodlee Software Engineer jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Yodlee Off Campus 2021 | Software Engineer Fresher | BE./ B.Tech Degree | Bangalore location|
Job Profile & Company Details
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B. Tech degree in computer science engineering or a related fields.|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India |||
|Job Type/ Salary||Full-time/ Intern || NA|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
- Strong experience in automation and using latest open source or vendor automation framework such as Selenium/ Rest Assured.
- Analyze user stories bugs CRS in order to design and build automated test within the automation framework.
- Guide and Mentor junior test engineer Analyze interpret and summarize test results an metrics and communicates as appropriate to management stakeholders an team as appropriate.
- Excellent Analytical and program solving skills and Experience in testing web/ automobile applications and or API.
- Must have worked on testNG and Jenkins working knowledge is desirable.
- Hands on knowledge of JUNIT an code coverage.
- Should possess excellent debugging skills in order to find out the reasons behind the failure of test cases, inefficient code memory leakages etc. in order to improve the quality of the code.
- Experience in core Java programming & good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL.
Eligibility, Exp. & Skills Required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills self starter and highly motivated.
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes Experience with test and defect management tools.
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage, shell scripting, Exposure to CI or CD and Exposure to UI technologies.
- Education or Degree (s) BE/ B. Tech degree in computer science engineering or a related subject.
- Non functional testing experience, Prepare test strategy or approaches for testing and Review and prepare test cases.
- Automation coverage for every feature and test flow and Contribute in collecting an improving the metrics.
- Estimates an schedule for features, Establish coverage an traceability and Mentor an train team members.
- Identify an escalate Risks on time an suggest mitigation measures.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of Yodlee.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply for Software Engineer jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Yodlee Software Engineer jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location. (apply before the link expires).
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|
Yodlee Recruitment Updates 2021- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for Yodlee Off Campus 2021?
- Candidates can apply online for Yodlee Jobs openings using the direct link given on www.placementoffer.com
Eligibility Conditions for Yodlee Jobs 2021?
- BE/ B.Tech Degree and Fresher candidates.
What is Yodlee Selection Process 2021?
- Online Test, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview.