Xylem Recruitment 2023 | Xylem Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Xylem has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech degree in computer science/ IS/ related fields and knowledge of C# .net technologies can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Xylem Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Xylem Recruitment 2023: Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Freshers | BE/ B.Tech- Bangalore Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech degree in computer science/ IS/ related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.|
Job Description for Xylem Recruitment
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Course- Tech/B. E (CS/IS only)
- Batch- 2021/2022
- Profile- Software Engineer
- Skillset- C# .net
- Joining Location- Bangalore
- CTC- 5LPA
- Bond- 2 years
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
Apply for Xylem Recruitment 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for Xylem Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) position (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.