Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2023 | Xactly Corporation Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Xactly Corporation has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Associate QA Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field is required and 1-2 years of experience in a QA or testing environment can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2023 for Associate QA Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Associate QA Engineer Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: Associate QA Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in a QA or testing environment.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a QA or testing environment
- Ability to develop test strategy, design test plans and test cases
- Experience in an Agile Scrum methodology
- Programming experience in one OOP language such as Java
- Strong SQL query knowledge
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
- Participate in scrum development process
- Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
- Learn the Xactly product & feature suite
- Learn Xactly QE automation frameworks, tools & technologies
- Participate in QE activities like test planning & automations in scrum teams
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure best QE practices are being used
- Ensure that we are releasing high quality releases
- Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
- Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Gain expertise in Xactly product you are working on
- Take full ownership of features/modules you are responsible for testing.
- Work closely with your scrum teams is sprint planning & feature design discussions
- Continuously work on process improvements in your team to minimize production defect escapes
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Free snacks onsite(if you work in office)
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
- Wellness program
Apply Before the link expires for Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.