Wipro Recruitment 2023 | Wipro Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Wipro Jobs for Freshers : Wipro has published the latest jobs openings 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for various technical and non-technical jobs in India. Eligible candidates having Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc), Master’s Degree (ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc)/ Diploma Holders/ Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree can apply online for Wipro Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below. Wipro is currently hiring for Business Finance Manager, Assistant Manager, Software Developer, Production Specialist, Angular Developer, Associate Analyst, Software Engineer etc.. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. for Wipro Recruitment 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for across India location.
Wipro Careers Recruitment 2023 | Fresher & Exp. Candidates | Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023 |
Udemy Online Courses | Learn- Java, C/ C++, Python, Data Sc. etc.. Online.
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Wipro Limited|
|Job Profile||Business Finance Manager, Assistant Manager, Software Developer, Production Specialist, Angular Developer, Associate Analyst, Software Engineer etc.. || Full-Time/ Internship|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc), Master’s Degree (ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc)/ Diploma Holders/ Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Across India location|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Fresher and Exp. candidates are eligible.|
About the Company/ Firm: Wipro Limited
Wipro limited is an Indian MNC corporation company e that provides information technology, business process services and consulting services across the world. The fortune India 500 rank it is the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. Wipro limited is also ranked ninth largest employer in India. It’s headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The company was founded by Mohammed Premji on 29th December 1945. Here is few more information about Wipro Limited; (Info Source- Wikipedia).
- Company Name– Wipro Limited
- Founded By– Mohamed Premji
- Founded On– 29th Dec. 1945.
- Headquarters– Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Products– Personal Care, Health care, Lighting, Furniture.
- Services– IT services, Consulting, Outsourcing, and Managed services.
- Owner– Azim Premji
- Number of employees– 197,712 (2021)
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Must be aware of the Wipro Culture, History and Work flow. Excellent communication (both verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Be a good team leader and mentor to the junior team members. Expertise in relevant fields/ technology & good domain knowledge.
- Be a fast learner and ready to learn new things/ technology. Ready to work in shifts (Night Shifts).
- Have relevant qualification with good academic records, professional skills(if required).
Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Wipro Recruitment 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for across India location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Click Here to Apply Online
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.