Western Union Recruitment 2022 | Western Union Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Western Union Jobs for Freshers : Western Union has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Trainee Associate position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor degree in the related fields and knowledge/ experience of Java, .Net and MVC and related technologies can apply online for Western Union Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Western Union Recruitment 2022 for Trainee Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Western Union Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Associate | Bachelor’s Degree Fresher | Pune Job | Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Western Union|
|Job Profile/ Type||Trainee Associate || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Pune, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Experienced candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Western Union Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Trainee Associate position for Pune location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Is responsible for learning technical, functional, domain skills on various Finance/ Fintech products and apply those skills back on developing small to medium complexity software modules.
- Assist in altering existing software code developing new products under supervision of appropriate authority.
- You can make recommendations to existing software modules through proof of concept project under supervisor’s review.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidates should have new graduates with internships in the field will be considered. Ability to multi tasks, prioritize, manage workload, and consistently deliver results with knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies.
- Communication skills to enable interaction with other developers and project stakeholders globally and also knowledge of model view controller design pattern.
- Experience in developing on window/ Linux/ Unix platforms web and app server experience, BASH/ SSH/ PowerShell scripting API design and integration including Rest, Soap, XML/ JSON and web API
Apply for Trainee Associate fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Western Union Recruitment 2022 for Trainee Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Pune location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Click Here to Apply Online
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Western Union Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.