Western Union looking to Hire for Trainee, Solution Engineering Details:
About the Company:
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It’s an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you’re ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
Job Profile: Trainee, Solution Engineering
Degree Required: B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job location: Pune
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced.
Trainee Associate, Solution Engineering-Pune, India
Are you looking to play a critical role in leveraging the power of innovation to enhance customer’s experience in a motivated and passionate team? Are you ready to work for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about integrating and build generic solutions that span across multiple portfolios in financial transactions?
Better requires process discipline and simplification
You will be responsible for writing IT software code using the technology & product or domain skills acquired through academic knowledge and on-the-job learning in small module projects. This is a preparatory role for you to build technical, functional & domain knowledge before you get involved in developing software modules independently. You will be required to debug software issues in small project modules and provide fixes or resolve them under the direct supervision of a manager.
Here are some skills, attributes, and qualifications you will have.
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered.
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies.
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms.
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.).
- Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain, and improve existing software code in product modules as per rovided.
- specifications, and get it reviewed by the manager or mentors in the project team. Provide bug fixes to software issues identified
during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members.
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under the strict supervision of a senior in the project team.
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax, and coding practices to be implemented in projects.
Apply Before the link expires for Western Union Hiring 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.