Volvo Group Off Campus Drive 2023 | Volvo Group Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Volvo Group Jobs for Freshers : Volvo Group has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Application Support position for Bangalore location. Eligible candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and 0-3 years of Technical Support/Application support experience can apply online for Volvo Group Off Campus 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Volvo Group Off Campus 2023 for Application Support fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
Volvo Group Off Campus 2023 | Application Support | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Bangalore- Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Volvo Group|
|Job Profile/ Type||Application Support || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||0-3 years of Technical Support/Application support experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Volvo Group Off Campus 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for Application Support position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2023-24)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2022 Batch||Jobs for 2023 Batch|
- Monitor VGCS Applications and Solution services. Be available and communicate with end users via telephone and email. Respond to and handle calls by phone or email in a professional and efficient manner.
- Attend to functional and technical questions and issues that arise within the applications supported. Register and diagnose every call/mail in case management tool by following predefined policies and procedures.
- Follow up and seek solutions for application issues – follow ups with End users, Business and with different support teams. Be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the relationship with end users.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Excellent spoken and written skill in English. 0-3 years of Technical Support/Application support experience.
- Working knowledge on executing/writing basic SQL queries. Basic programming skills in any technology. Open to work in shifts – 24×7.
- Excellent communication, phone etiquettes and interpersonal skills.
- Self-initiative, pro-active, hardworking, good attitude and be a team player.
Apply for Application Support Jobs 2023
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Volvo Group Off Campus 2023 for Application Support fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Volvo Group Off Campus 2023
Join our social media groups/ channels & get Volvo Group Off Campus 2023 updates.