Volvo Group Off Campus 2023 | Volvo Group Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Volvo Group has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Software Engineer- Mainframe Developer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having University degree in Computer Science, Development or similar and Experience of working with implementation projects and application support can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Volvo Group Off Campus 2023 for Software Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Volvo Group Off Campus 2023: Hiring for Software Engineer Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: Software Engineer- Mainframe Developer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced.
Your Responsibilities for Volvo Group Off Campus
- Application Development, Maintenance and Support. Debug application code to analyze and solve business critical issues. Work on support tickets and Development activities as assigned.
- Understand the user requirements, analyse such requirements, development, and unit test services that support business requirements.
Develop efficient software according to business requirements within given time frame.
- Ensure compliance with relevant IT Services processes, methods and tools, and business processes.
- You could work in cross-functional teams. You actively collaborate with various stakeholders and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment.
- Create good practices and propose improvements.
Your profile for Software Engineer Position:
- University degree in Computer Science, Development or similar
- Experience of working with implementation projects and application support
- Technical expertise – IBM Mainframe, COBOL, JCL, DB2,SQL
- Proficiency in English which enables you to take part in international projects
- Experience from working with Agile, DevOps or similar methodologies
- A good understanding of both business and IT
- Ability to perform as an Individual Contributor.
- Ability to technically guide and support team members.
What can you expect:
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work.
- Clear career path & extensive development opportunities.
- Respect for diversity & equal opportunities, inclusive culture.
- Participation in Group IT’s Digital Transformational projects.
Apply Before the link expires for Volvo Group Off Campus 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Software Engineer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.