Vodafone Recruitment 2023 | Vodafone Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Vodafone has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in the related fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technologies can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Vodafone Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee freshers and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Vodafone Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position, Details:
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Salary: Not Disclosed.
Job location: Pune
Experience: Freshers and experienced.
Description for Vodafone Recruitment 2023
The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organisation to gather, store, access and analyse business data to inform decision-making. The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BI’s solutions and services. They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation. Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
Job Responsibility for Vodafone Recruitment 2023
- Follows processes to deliver tasks which support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solutions;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way;
- Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
- Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Skills for Vodafone Recruitment 2023
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning and AR
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Strategic Mindset
- Business Partnering
Apply Before the link expires for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position.
Join Our Telegram Channel (7.5k members)!!!
Join Our LinkedIn Page (15k followers) !!!
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.