Vestas Recruitment 2022 | Electrical Engineer Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech | Chennai location| Apply Online for Vestas Jobs 2022 : Vestas has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for Electrical Engineer position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech Degree in Electrical engineering and Knowledge of simulation tools like PSS or E Power factory, PSCAD, or equivalent can apply online for Vestas Electrical Engineer Off Campus 2022 using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for Vestas Electrical Engineer jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
Vestas Off Campus 2022 | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech Degree | Freshers | Chennai Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile||Electrical Engineer|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech Degree in Electrical engineering.|
|Working Location||Chennai, India |||
|Job Type/ Salary||Full-time/ Internship || Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Minimum industry experience of 2 years is required.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Responsibilities & Description Details
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Simulation and modeling of the wind power plant including WTG, PV and storage.
- Studying grid interconnection requirement an grid codes.
- Evaluating site specific grid interconnection solutions.
- Design or review the design for the BOP (balance of plant) for wind power plant.
- Presentation and meeting with Grid operations or customers for project specific needs.
- Work in close coordination with the Regional technical sale support team.
- Report writing.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- You hold a B. E. or M. E. in electrical engineering.
- Minimum industry experience of 2 years is required.
- Out of which 1 years in wind power plant analyst and sizing.
- You possess good communication skills.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- Knowledge of simulation tools like PSS or E Power factory, PSCAD, or equivalent.
- Experience of working for substation design and power systems analysis.
- Solid electrical engineering background in relation to the substation engineering load flows short circuit transient analysis relay setting and coordination’s and BOP.
- You are pro-enthusiastic, innovative and result oriented attitude.
- Good at using MS – Office products word, Excel power point etc.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of Vestas.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
- Stay connected and Subscribe to PlacementOffer to get latest updates/ notifications about Vestas Jobs Openings 2022 for freshers.
Apply for Electrical Engineer jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Vestas Electrical Engineer jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location. (apply before the link expires).
Vestas Recruitment Updates 2022- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for Vestas Off Campus 2022?
- Candidates can apply online for Vestas Jobs openings using the direct link given on www.placementoffer.com
Eligibility Conditions for Vestas Recruitment 2022?
- Bachelor/ Master Degree and Fresher/ Exp. candidates.
What is Vestas Selection Process 2022?
- Online Test, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview.