Verizon Recruitment 2023 | Verizon Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Verizon Jobs for Freshers : Verizon has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring fresher and exp. candidates for Engineer II – Full Stack position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience and Experience in React JS, Java/J2EE, Microserviceses, Springboot architecture can apply online for Verizon Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Verizon Recruitment 2023 for Engineer II – Full Stack fresher and exp. candidates for Chennai location.
Verizon Recruitment 2023 | Engineer II – Full Stack | Bachelor’s Degree | Chennai location- Apply Online |
Udemy Online Courses | Learn- Java, C/ C++, Python, Data Sc. etc. Online.
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Engineer II – Full Stack || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Target Batch||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||One or more years of work experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, & Description required for Verizon Recruitment 2023 for Engineer II – Full Stack position for Chennai location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Dell Technologies Recruitment||Google Recruitment 2023|
|Reliance Jio Recruitment||Capgemini Recruitment|
|Microsoft Recruitment 2023||Amazon Work from Home|
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine design feasibility. Contributing to the design and specification process. Developing, testing and coordinating all user interfaces and leading code reviews.
- Providing troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues. Maintaining web-based applications and building the libraries and frameworks that support our ecommerce application client.
- Delivering a high-quality code. Playing lead developer and managing the quality of the team’s delivery. Preparing LLD for the domain teams. Ensuring the team has strong knowledge of requirements/features.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience. Experience in React JS, Java/J2EE, Microserviceses, Springboot architecture. Experience in HTML, CSS, JQuery. Experience in Angular is preferred.
- Experience in Server back end and API/Service development. Experience in JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle,Cassandra, UNIX, Sonar scan. Knowledge of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development and agile methodology.
- Experience in cloud computing, Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology. Experience in using and developing insights using various tools like Kibana, New Relic, Graffana.
Apply for Verizon Recruitment 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Verizon Recruitment 2023 for Engineer II – Full Stack fresher and exp. candidates for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Click Here to- Apply Online
|Accenture Off-Campus Drive||Tech Mahindra Recruitment|
|Amazon Recruitment||TCS NextStep Registration|
|Zoho Recruitment 2023||Infosys Recruitment 2023|
Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.