Vanderlande Recruitment 2023 | Vanderlande Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Vanderlande has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for HR Officer III position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Master’s Degree in Business Management and Extensive Powerpoint and Excel knowledge and experience can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Vanderlande Recruitment 2023 for HR Officer III freshers and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Vanderlande Recruitment 2023: Hiring for HR Officer III Position- Pune location- Apply Online Now, Details:
Job Profile: HR Officer III
Degree Required: Master’s Degree in Business Management.
Job location: Pune
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
Key Areas of responsibility for Vanderlande Recruitment:
As an HR Officer, you will work in a very dynamic and pragmatic environment in a successful company with an open and informal corporate culture. You will support the HRBP for BU Technology (scope of 1000 employees across the globe, with the following activities:
Prepare and support the HR year calender:
- Ensure that all submissions by managers are done on time and at the right quality (performance ratings, performance improvement planning, goal setting, potential ratings, succession plan, mid-year discussions)
- Prepare the BU Tech Leadership team HR year calendar discussions (performance calibration, goal setting, potential calibration & talent identification, succession planning)
Support the various BU Tech HR initiatives (as defined in the BU Tech Strategic People Plan):
- Set-up and maintain various mentoring programs
- Talent exchange initiatives across Vanderlande
- Global hiring initiatives
- Competency building initiatives
- Leadership development initiatives
Organize & activate communities:
- Leadership Team BU Tech
- Women in Tech
- People management community BU Tech
- Leadership team HR
- Support the participation of BU Tech in various Company-wide initiatives:
- Talent & leadership development programs
Operational HR support:
- Work with People Services back-office on ensuring organizational changes, job catalogue changes are set-up properly in workday
Your qualifications and skills:
- Master’s Degree in Business Management
- Project management skills
- HR process understanding
- Extensive Powerpoint and Excel knowledge and experience
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Accurate, organized and stress resilient
- Good communication skills across the globe
- Both oral and written in English
Apply Before the link expires for Vanderlande Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Vanderlande Recruitment 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.