UNDP Recruitment 2022 | UNDP Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for UNDP Jobs for Freshers : UNDP has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Research Intern position for New Delhi location. Eligible and Interested candidates currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree/ master’s degree in the related fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for UNDP Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for UNDP Recruitment 2022 for Research Intern fresher and experienced candidates for New Delhi location.
UNDP Recruitment 2022 | Research Intern | Pursuing Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree | New Delhi Job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Research Intern || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree/ master’s degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||New Delhi, India location.|
|Target Batch||2021/ 2022 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Experienced candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for UNDP Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Research Intern position for New Delhi location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Conduct supervised secondary research on specific topics in the area of skills, entrepreneurship, livelihoods, innovation, green economy including data analysis, collation and representation.
- Provide support in writing of project related document( Concept notes, proposals, etc,) and synthesis documents and other relevant knowledge products.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, visual representations, infographic as required. Assist in the organization of webinars/ conferences / events/ forums. Proof reading and editing of reports, books, booklets or any other type of publications/ communications material.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher) in a relevant field of expertise (e.g. social science, statistics, economics, or related field.
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (Such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in any of the above or related field.
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (As defined in (A) and (B) above) and if selected must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
Apply for Research Intern fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for UNDP Recruitment 2022 for Research Intern fresher and experienced candidates for New Delhi location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on UNDP Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.