Ubisoft India Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Intern Freshers : Ubisoft India has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Intern IT Support position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a computer – related field and 0 to 1 years of desktop supporting experience in a 100 + users environment can apply online for Ubisoft India Intern IT Support Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Ubisoft India Intern IT Support jobs openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Ubisoft India Intern IT Support jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Pune location.
Ubisoft India Intern IT Support Recruitment 2021 | Freshers Apply Online for Pune Intern 2021.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Intern IT Support
|Pune, India ||
|Job Registration for BE/ B.Tech
|Register for 500+ Off-Campus Jobs(Only for BE/ B.Tech)
|2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Not Specified. >>>>>||
|Bachelor’s Degree/in computer science or a computer – related field
|Join Our Telegram Group for Updates
|Join Our Telegram Group for Jobs Updates (4000+ Members)
|0 to 1 years of desktop supporting experience in a 100 + users environment.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Ubisoft India Intern IT Support jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
About the Role/ Description-
- Setup and support a variety of computer hardware, software, networks and associated peripherals, including hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrade.
- Determine source and nature of computer malfunction using diagnostics in application software. Adjust, repair and resolve hardware and software problems, referring more complex networking administrators or supervisor.
- Respond to requests for computer assistance from staffs experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking: respond to inquires concerning systems operation an other compute related technologies; respond to priority incidents as needed.
- Answer user’s query and service request in the ticketing system.
- Document and assess problems, resolving them indecently or routing them as needed.
- In coordination with network administrators, assist with network software deployment an problem troubleshooting.
- Provide follow up and progress updates to the users.
- Provide introductory training and support on new hardware and software to staffs.
- Utilize a good working knowledge of the operating systems and of on-line application to provide users with uninterrupted support whenever possible.
- Adhere to schedule for on-site desktop support.
- Occasionally provide work guidance or orientation for non-routine procedures / policies.
- Test and evaluate new client side hardware / software.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Participate in establishment of the benchmark manufacturing workstations.
- Recommend and perform upgrades on hardware and software systems to ensure longevity.
- Perform additional functions incidental to computer support activities.
- Keep an eye on new computer technology.
- Assess functional need to determine specification for purchases .
- Follow standards & procedures defined by the global It group.
- Assist in IT asset management.
- Assist senior teammates in completion of projects.
- Completes desktop related projects /tasks as assigned.
Eligibility & Experience Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- The ideal candidate will be friendly, resourceful, reliable, independent an interested in helping people become more productive with their technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a computer – related field.
- Good at English speaking and writing skill.
- 0 to 1 years of desktop supporting experience in a 100 + users environment.
- Knowledge of Cisco switches and routers, and in the configuration of IOS.
- Knowledge of O365 an related products.
- Knowledge of WAN acceleration technologies.
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies.
- Familiar with Microsoft based products.
- Strong knowledge of Operating System Windows 10, Macintosh and Linux will be advantage.
- Broad functional knowledge of desktop computer hardware and networking principle and system administration.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Basic knowledge of Desktop management.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities, being good team player.
- Strong Learning capability and commit to self- development.
- Core competency & Associated behaviors for the job.
- Always think and act with the customer in mind-Understand customer.
Apply for Intern IT Support jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Ubisoft India Intern IT Support jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Pune location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs