Uber Recruitment 2023 | Uber Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Uber Jobs for Freshers : Uber Technologies has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring for Freshers and Exp. Candidates for COE Specialist position for Visakhapatnam location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Uber Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Uber Recruitment 2023 for COE Specialist freshers and exp. candidates for Visakhapatnam location.
Uber Recruitment 2023 | COE Specialist Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree – Visakhapatnam Job- Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Uber Technologies|
|Job Profile/ Type||COE Specialist || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Visakhapatnam, India location.|
|Target Batch||2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Uber Recruitment 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for COE Specialist position for Visakhapatnam location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2023-24)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2022 Batch||Jobs for 2023 Batch|
- The Social Operations Response Team handles rider and driver-partner concerns pan India, with utmost elan and efficiency and via Twitter, Facebook, emails and phone calls alike. The team works in close coordination with the IRT, ECR and governance team to help users who get in touch with us via social media.
- Handle customer issues from various internal teams i.e. IRT, ECR, Cross support, CEO Escalations, Partner Critical issue, MFI customer concerns, provide language support to SL/BD, supports Independent Driver concern from BPOs and keep a sharp focus on HighPriority queue for critical safety partner concerns.
- Should be able to take calls and confidently get along with customers from any social background by effectively listening, understanding, and speaking in English. Other regional languages are a plus.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the shown ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages. Demonstrate awareness of social media trends/developments and how those can be implemented to improve community engagement/customer service.
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for social media Expertise and interest in social media standard methodologies and a willingness to innovate. Familiarity with Google Drive, especially Google Spreadsheet and Google Docs Ability to maintain a professional and calm demeanor while juggling multiple, high-priority tasks concurrently.
- Flexible hours and ability to work mornings, evenings, and weekends to cover hours of operation as needed.
Apply for COE Specialist freshers Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Uber Recruitment 2023 for COE Specialist freshers and exp. candidates for Visakhapatnam location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Uber Recruitment 2023
Join our social media groups/ channels & get Uber Recruitment 2023 updates.