Uber Recruitment 2023 | Uber Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Uber Technologies has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Software Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field OR 1-year full-time Software Engineering work experience and Programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python, or Go) can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Uber Recruitment 2023 for Software Engineer freshers and exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
Uber Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Software Engineer Position, Details:
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ similar degree
Salary: Not Disclosed.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/ 1 years of experience.
About the Role
We are looking for talented engineers to join the Primary Storage team whose mission is to develop and support the technology storing the majority of the operational data at Uber. We provide manageable, reliable, high QoS database backend ideal for large scale workloads. Together with that we provide the infrastructure that connects real-time databases to the Big Data Platform that powers business decisions at Uber.
Collaborates with stakeholders within the team to build and maintain backend services and solutions to support user-facing products, downstream services, or infrastructure tools and platforms used across Uber.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Developing and maintaining current as well as next-generation storage infrastructure that is core to Uber’s business.
- Designing and implementing scalable, robust distributed systems.
- Write maintainable and extensible code with high quality tests and documentation.
Minimum qualifications for Uber Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field OR 1-year full-time Software Engineering work experience, WHICH INCLUDES 1-year total technical software engineering experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python, or Go)
- Note the 1-year total of specialized software engineering experience may have been gained through education and full-time work experience, additional training, coursework, research, or similar (OR some combination of these). The year of specialized experience is not necessarily in addition to the years of Education & full-time work experience indicated.
- Scalability engineering
- Distributed systems
Apply Before the link expires for Uber Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Software Engineer Position.
Join Our Telegram Channel (7.5k members)!!!
Join Our LinkedIn Page (15k followers) !!!
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.