Uber Recruitment 2023 | Uber Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Uber Jobs for Freshers : Uber has published the latest jobs openings 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for various positions in India. Uber is currently hiring – Product Operations Manager UberEats, Risk Investigator-I, Software Engineer, Senior Analyst, Senior Software Engineer, Data Analyst II, Staff Software Engineer etc.. Eligible candidates having Bachelor’s/ Master’s, B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree in the related fields can apply online for Uber Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Uber Recruitment 2023 for fresher and exp. candidates is given below.
Uber Recruitment 2023 | Fresher & Exp. Candidates | Apply for Uber Jobs Openings 2023 |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Uber India|
|Job Profile/ Type||Product Operations Manager – UberEats, Risk Investigator I, Software Engineer, Senior Analyst, Senior Software Engineer, Data Analyst II, Staff Software Engineer etc. || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree, BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Degree/ Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Across India location.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Fresher and Exp. candidates are eligible.|
About the Company/ Firm: Uber ( India )
Company Name– Uber Technologies.Uber Technologies is an American technology company commonly known as Uber. Its services includes ride-hailing, food delivery e couriers and package deliveries, freight transportation and through a partnership with lime, electric bike and motorized scooters rental. This company is based in San Francisco and has operations in over 900 metropolitan areas across the world. In United States Uber has 71% off market share for ridesharing and 22% market share for food delivery. Here is few more information about Uber- (Information Source- Wikipedia)
- Industry Type– Transportation.
- Founded On– March 2009; 12 years ago.
- Founders– Garrett Camp and Travis Kalanick.
- Headquarters– San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Area Served– 69 Countries (Wordwide).
- Services– Vehicle for hire, Food delivery, Package delivery, Courier and Freight transport.
- Number of Employees– 26,900 (2019).
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Must be aware of the Uber Culture, History and Work flow of Uber, India company. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and Be a good team leader and mentor.
- Have relevant professional skills and experience and Ready to work in shifts (Night Shifts). Expertise in relevant fields/ technology and have good domain knowledge and a fast learner.
- Have qualification with good academic records from a recognized university.
- No application fee // hidden charge for Uber job application.
Apply Online for Uber Recruitment 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Uber Recruitment 2023 for fresher and exp. candidates is given below (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Uber Recruitment 2023
Join our social media groups/ channels & get Uber Recruitment 2023 updates.