TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2023 | TransUnion Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: TransUnion has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Associate Developer, Software Development position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or STEM field preferred. Relevant experience or degree in progress will be accepted in lieu of degree and From 0 to 2 years of relevant experience can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2023 for Associate Developer, Software Development freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring for Associate Developer, Software Development Position, Details:
Job Profile: Associate Developer, Software Development
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or STEM field preferred.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 2 years of relevant experience.
What We’ll Bring for TransUnion Off Campus Drive:
As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 20 years Neustar’s unique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Neustar enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter the most, with world-class and industry leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security and Registry services.The engineer filling this role will be responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, and debugging, and modifying software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products. Designs, executes, assesses, and troubleshoots software programs and applications.
What You’ll Bring for TransUnion Off Campus Drive:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or STEM field preferred. Relevant experience or degree in progress will be accepted in lieu of degree.
- From 0 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of English (Speaking, writing, and reading)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to rapid changes in priority and deadlines.
- Ability to scope software projects for multiple product areas.
- Experience with software development cycles
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience writing code for complex applications/stories.
- Object oriented design and development experience
- Strong understanding of software design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 or higher or Scala, and SQL
- Basic knowledge of Big Data processing and storage technologies. Apache Spark hands on experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Python and Shell scripting
- Source control tools (Git, Subversion)
- Unit testing tools (Junit, TestNG)
- Build Automation (Maven, Jenkins)
- Experience using popular web frameworks like Spring MVC/Boot, Rails, Django, Laravel
- Basic experience using popular front-end frameworks (Vue, React, Angular, Svelte) to support existing web applications.
- Integration technologies like REST is a plus
- Basic understanding of Continuous Deployment and Automated Testing.
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure as Code and Automated Configuration Management.
- Hands-on experience with GCP/AWS
Apply Before the link expires for TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Associate Developer, Software Development.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.