Thryve Digital Jobs 2023 | Thryve Digital Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Thryve Digital has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Trainee Engineer – Developer position for Chennai and Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and Experience working in MYECLIPSE and core JAVA can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Thryve Digital Jobs 2023 for Trainee Engineer – developer freshers and experienced candidates for Hyderabad and Chennai location.
Thryve Digital Jobs 2023: Hiring for Trainee Engineer – developer Position- Chennai and Hyderabad, Details:
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer – developer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech/ BCA).
Job location: Chennai and Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
Role Summary for Thryve Digital Jobs 2023:
This job takes the lead in providing more complex application development services typically as part of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement more complex systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain more complex applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers. May mentor less experienced team members.
Essential Responsibilities for Trainee Engineer – developer:
- Takes a proactive role for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing more complex application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
- Utilizes and participates in the more complex full system development life cycle, per current Highmark SDLC standards.
- Takes a role in collaborating with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to more complex business needs.
- Takes a role in providing required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24×7 supports when necessary.
- Performs work in compliance with all Highmark and Highmark IT standards, policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting more complex technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Experience with databases specially SQL
- Experience working in MYECLIPSE and core JAVA
- Experience with Microsoft tools.
Good to have
- Healthcare industry experience
Apply Before the link expires for Thryve Digital Jobs 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Trainee Engineer – developer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.