ThoughtSpot Recruitment 2022 | ThoughtSpot Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for ThoughtSpot Jobs for Freshers : ThoughtSpot has published the latest job notification 2022 for fresher and exp. candidates for Product Analyst position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or another similar quantitative field from a premier institute can apply online for ThoughtSpot Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for ThoughtSpot Recruitment 2022 for Product Analyst fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
ThoughtSpot Recruitment 2022 | Product Analyst | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Bangalore, Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Product Analyst || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or another similar quantitative field.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for ThoughtSpot Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Product Analyst position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- You will work closely with internal Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes. Pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- Define and test the tracking requirements for multiple features before features go live.
- Work with Product teams to improve product features and measure the impact of product features and experiments.
- Work with the stakeholders to make data-driven decisions. Analyze data to identify new opportunities to improve the user experience in the product.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- A degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or another similar quantitative field from a premier institute. 1+ year of work experience in a relevant role in a Product organization is a must.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented. Good experience in deriving insights and working with stakeholders to act on those insights.
- Technical Capabilities: SQL, Excel, Mixpanel, and R/Python, Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High-energy individual with a go-getter instinct and positive attitude.
Apply for Product Analyst fresher Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for ThoughtSpot Recruitment 2022 for Product Analyst fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Click Apply Direct Link Here
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on ThoughtSpot Recruitment 2022
Join our social media groups/ channels & get ThoughtSpot Recruitment 2022 updates.