Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 | Thomson Reuters Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Thomson Reuters has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Associate Systems Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and 1 to 2+ years of supporting IT infrastructure, Application & Cloud Services can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 for Associate Systems Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Associate Systems Engineer Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: Associate Systems Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 to 2+ years of supporting IT infrastructure, Application & Cloud Services.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities include:
- Perform daily service checks, health evaluation of systems’ performance and capacity as assigned.
- Provide diagnostics, troubleshooting, and quick/efficient resolution on all events/incidents
- Escalated / notify appropriate support staff via established procedures. Document shift activity, facilitate and perform shift turnover.
- Follow defined process to escalate Incidents to second level team. Must be capable of writing technical reports.
- Track and coordinate all incidents until resolution and identify probable causes of failures in the Infrastructure & Application related issues.
- Recommend on the possible solution / workaround to address the probable causes of failure.
- Customer service: Demonstrate ability to take ownership and manage all support cases via emails/Service Management tools.
- Work with customer and support teams to ensure client satisfactionTimely response to all the e-mails and requests
- Attend team meetings, conference calls as necessary
- Follow the defined Major Incident Management process as appropriate
- Participate and contribute to Problem Management analysis of Major Incidents as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Team Player.
- Able to interact with internal and global teams of all levels.
- Initiate, coordinate, and at times lead recovery call for critical incidents
- Implement improvements to existing processes/procedures, ensuring performance targets are met.
Required skills for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023:
- 1 to 2+ years of supporting IT infrastructure, Application & Cloud Services.
- 1+ years of mandatory NOC experience in similar environment would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of Windows, UNIX or Storage administration skills would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of excellent understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (Should be able to communicate to global teams and senior management)
- Adapted to working under pressure and is comfortable multi-tasking in potentially high-pressure situations.
- Strong collaboration skills.
Apply Before the link expires for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Associate Systems Engineer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.