Temenos Recruitment 2021 | Junior Support Analyst | Bachelor’s Degree Fresher | Chennai | Apply Online Now : Temenos has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Junior Support Analyst position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields and 0 to 2 years of experience in supporting JIRA, Bit Bucket and Confluence can apply online for Temenos Junior Support Analyst Off campus 2021 recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for Temenos Junior Support Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
Temenos Junior Support Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Bachelor’s Degree Fresher | Chennai | Apply Now
Job Profile & Company Details
||Junior Support Analyst
||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.
||Chennai, India ||
|Job Type/ Salary
||Full-time/ Intern || NA
||2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
||0 to 2 years of experience in supporting JIRA, Bit Bucket and Confluence.
||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Responsibilities & Skills Required
- Administer, configure, deploy, troubleshoot, improve, and support scalable development test and production environments running various Atlassian components.
- Implement project reporting capabilities inside the Atlassian platform Kanban, Scrum boards, documentation templates.
- Build and maintain documentation related to all Altassian projects.
- Serve as the first point of contact (via ticketing system) for our internal customer
- Troubleshoot Application issues and complete tasks on time.
- Provide sustaining support to ensure that day to day operational requirements and SLA’s are met.
- Provide on call support outside of normal scheduled hours as needed.
Eligibility, Exp. & Skills Required
- 0 to 2 years of experience in supporting JIRA, Bit Bucket and Confluence.
- Good knowledge in creating custom workflows, post functions, and validators, make changes to screens, workflows, fields and reporting and provide ongoing.
- Support and configuration maintenance.
- Good knowledge on JIRA Software & JIRA Service Desk Add-ons associated plug – ins and extension (Good to have).
- Good knowledge on Java programming and GIT
- Good knowledge on confluence spaces, pages and access permissions.
- Good knowledge on writing SQL Queries JQL and Scripting (Java Scripting, Perl Groovi Must, Python, etc.).
- Strong work ethic with good time management and excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently in a team environment and Good problem solving skills.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of Temenos.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply for Junior Support Analyst jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Temenos Junior Support Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location. (apply before the link expires).
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise