TCS NQT 2022 for Freshers | TCS NQT Eligibility | TCS NQT Registration | TCS National Qualifier Test : National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to access the following competencies and skills to generates an associated scores. Eligible and Interested candidates from UG/ PG and Diploma in their pre-final and final year with less then 2 years of experience can apply online for TCS NQT 2022 (March 2022 Batch) using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Profile/ location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for National Qualifier Test (NQT), TCS NQT For 2021 Batch is given below.
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry level jobs.
- Industry specific knowledge and insights.
- Specializations on skills required for performing the job role.
TCS Off-Campus Drive for 2022 Batch | TCS NQT For 2022 Batch | UG/ PG Degree | Diploma Fresher|
TCS NQT 2022 Batch – Test Details
|TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
|NQT March 2022 Batch
|Across India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs
|2020 to 2022 Batch candidates are eligible.
|UG, PG and Diploma students.
|Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel
|No. Of Vacancies
|Fresher with less than 2 years of experience.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++
|Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship
Responsibilities & Description Details
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests.
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years.
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS ION Authorized Exam Centers.
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score.
- Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number.
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS ION Job Listing Platform
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs.
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights.
- Specialization on skills required to perform various job roles.
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out.
- Students with any degree and specialization/ discipline.
- Fresher with less than 2 years of experience.
- 4 Practice Tests 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each entry level jobs.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of recruiter or company.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply Online for TCS NQT 2021 Test
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for TCS NQT 2021 Batch on or before 17th Oct. 2020 using the direct link given below.
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise Jobs