TCS HackQuest 2022 | Eligibility, Online Registration etc. | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc Degree | Register Online: Hacking app and organized activity has gained more traction recently. In this backdrop, TCS cyber security unit is looking for students and enthusiasts who have a passion for Ethical hacking and in journal securing the digital future of organisations engaged in transacting millions of data points across the world. Eligible candidates having desired qualifications can register for TCS HackQuest 2022. HackQuest started in 2016 as an earnest attempt to unearth specific talents who excelled I’m playing their favorite game- “catch the flag” based on the popular catch the flag (CTF) format, the contest presents a set of challenges to be completed in 6 hours.
TCS HackQuest 2022 | Eligibility | Online Registration | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc| Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type
|Entry Level || Full-Time/ Internship
|B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc Degree in the related fields.
|Across India location
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram
|Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel
|2021/ 2022 Batch pass-outs are eligible.
|Freshers are eligible to apply.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion (May depends on HR/ Company).
Responsibilities & Description Details
- Followings are the job Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for TCS HackQuest 2022 for fresher candidates for across India location.
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
|Jobs for 2022 Batch
- Any number of students can register for the contest. Participants should be above 18 years of age and would have completed their graduation in the academic year of 2020-2021 or 2021-2022.
- Student should not have any open or pending backlogs and have 60% or more throughout their education.
- Students can participate in the contest after registering in the TCS nextstep portal to generate a CT/ DT/ ID.
- Each participant who have registered to participate in hackquest will be receiving a unique credential to take part in the contest.
- The credential is of utmost importance and should not be shared with other participants.
- The starting date of registration is 10th January 2022. And the last date for the registration is to be notified later.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- The contest is open for the 2021 and 2022 batch of B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc Degree From all the relevant institutes in India.
- Students from all IT and computer science related disciplines with bachelor’s or master’s degree are eligible for the contest provided that they meet the TCS recruitment criteria.
- Candidates trained in security domain are listed below would be given more preference.
- Application security, Network security, Java J2EE, PHP python, Go, information security and risk management, ethical hacking and any security specific certification like security+, CHE, ISO 27001, etc.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents of all (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of recruiter or company.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully, before making an online application.
- Click “Apply Now“/ “Apply Online” button and submit an online application.
Apply for TCS HackQuest 2022
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for TCS HackQuest 2022 for fresher candidates for across India location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends.