Tata Group Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 | Engineer (Fresher) | BE/ B.Tech Degree | Pune location | Apply Online Now: Tata Group has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Engineer position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech Degree in the related fields and 0 to 4 years of experience in the related fields can apply online for Tata Group Engineer Off-campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Tata Group Engineer jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Tata Group Engineer Recruitment 2021 | Fresher & Experienced | BE/ B.Tech Degree | Pune Location |
Job Profile & Company Details
|BE/ B.Tech Degree in the related fields.
|2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Pune, India ||
|Not Specified. >>>>>||
|0 to 4 years of experience in the related fields
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Tata Group Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
- Responsible for planning designing and developing solutions and services products riding on network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, enterprise, Ethernet, IP, wireless, mobile broadband and more.
- Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conducts technical and coast feasible study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements.
- Maintain and an administrator internal be developed and third party applications.
- Responsible for developing and designing networkz systems including, storage, load balancers, server and router/ switches.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Developed tools to proactively monitor the network on aspects such as utilisation of backbone, alerts taking place and more.
- Leave the process on all stages such as concept, design, testing and implementation that will improve the performance and reliability of network systems.
- Define the work process flow between different functions for new implementations, existing network support and network tracking.
Eligibility & Experience Required
- Define parameters guidelines with respect to network tracking and data management for NOC team.
- Group plans manpower, infrastructure, budget requirements for the development and testing of software based on discussions with the products, operations and customer teams.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Resolve issues on network systems based on escalations from the end users.
- Evaluate and validate new technologies to improve customer satisfaction.
Important Documents Required
- Updated Resume/ CV (with updated skills & Experience if any) and Original Documents of all testimonials (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any.
Steps for the Online Application
- Click on Apply Link– and You will be redirected to official website of Tata Group.
- Read Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply to This Job“ button.
- Upload your updated Resume and fill necessary details, and Complete the registration process.
Apply for Tata Group Engineer jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Tata Group Engineer jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs