Synopsys Recruitment 2023 | Synopsys Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Synopsys has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Intern (Technical Engineering) position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having University degree in Electrical/ Computers/ Materials/ Physics/ Mechanics Engineering and Good programming skills in at least one of the languages TCL, Python, Perl, bash can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023 for Intern (Technical Engineering) freshers and exp. candidates for Hyderabad location.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Intern (Technical Engineering) Freshers for Hyderabad location |
|Job Profile/ Type
|Intern (Technical Engineering) || Full-Time/ Internship.
|University degree in Electrical/ Computers/ Materials/ Physics/ Mechanics Engineering.
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram
|Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link
|Hyderabad, India location.
|Freshers and exp. candidates.
Description for Synopsys Off Campus Drive
Job Description and Requirements
We are looking for an Intern (Technical Engineering) to join a growing, dynamic, and multi-cultural engineering team at the heart of a worldwide semiconductor CAD community. If your passion is to work in a challenging environment with a tremendous learning & growth potential, you can become one of us. Implementing innovative solutions for customer requirements, following existing procedures but have a critical perspective on what they are doing and can tradeoff the optimal with the best on a daily basis.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot or debug IC physical verification tools, runsets and flows for the development of integrated circuits.
- Providing help for Design Rule Check (DRC), Layout Versus Schematic (LVS), FILL runsets related issues for advanced processes.
- Should be able to read complex layout rules and layout structures.
- Creation and execution of QA test cases and regression suites including both schematic and layout entry.
- Help global layout design team by debugging flow, tool, runset and layout issues.
- Develop routines and utility programs to aid in verification of layout design.
- Build productive working relationships with cross functional teams.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- University degree in Electrical/Computers/Materials/Physics/Mechanics Engineering
- Good programming skills in at least one of the languages TCL, Python, Perl, bash
- Background knowledge of circuit theory
- Familiarity with physical verification flows like LVS/DRC
- Experience with UNIX/Linux environment
- Capability to produce adequate technical documentation
- Exceptional desire to learn, explore new technologies and demonstrate good investigation and problem-solving skills
- Good English communication skills
Apply for Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2023 for Intern (Technical Engineering) freshers for Hyderabad location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.