Squareboat Recruitment 2022 | Squareboat Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Squareboat Jobs for Freshers : Squareboat has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Digital Marketing Associate position for Gurugram location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in the related fields and 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in digital marketing can apply online for Squareboat Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Squareboat Recruitment 2022 for Digital Marketing Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Gurugram location.
Squareboat Recruitment 2022 | Digital Marketing Associate | Bachelor Degree Fresher | Gurugram Job |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type
|Digital Marketing Associate || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.
|Bachelor’s degree in the related fields.
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram
|Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link
|Gurugram, India location.
|2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.
|0 to 3 years of relevant experience in digital marketing.
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Squareboat Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Digital Marketing Associate position for Gurugram location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
|Jobs for 2022 Batch
- Develop and design and monitor ad campaign budget, measure and track ROI. Prepare and manage the digital marketing campaigns- Facebook ads Google ads Instagram ads, monitor revenue generation website traffic convergence and conversion rates.
- Plan and execute target audience focused marketing campaigns. Manage and generate content for all social media platform. SEO and Google analytics knowledge is required (at least basic level).
- We are looking for someone who can add a sense of humor our social media wild maintaining the standard of our brand. Come with engaging content and events.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidate should have a bachelors degree in the related fields and 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in digital marketing. Creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Indepth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics. Basic knowledge of client psychology can be helpful.
- Generating content which TG engagement. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Up to date knowledge of latest trends and technology and digital marketing.
Apply for Digital Marketing Associate Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Squareboat Recruitment 2022 for Digital Marketing Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Gurugram location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Squareboat Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.