Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive 2023 | Silicon Labs Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Silicon Labs has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Engineer I-Product & System Apps position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelors or Masters in Electronics or Computer Engineering and 1+ years of related experience can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer I-Product & System Apps experienced candidates for Hyderabad location.
Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring for Engineer I-Product & System Apps Position- Hyderabad, Details:
Job Profile: Engineer I-Product & System Apps
Degree Required: Bachelors or Masters in Electronics or Computer Engineering.
Job location: Hyderabad
Experience: 1+ years of related experience.
What we’re looking for:
Applications Engineering at Silicon Labs is recognized as a core function, enabling the company to deliver successful products into successful customer IoT solutions. This role is a key link between Silicon Labs product engineering and the customer application. The AE is a primary contact for customer’s engineering teams working on integrating Silicon Labs products into their systems. The AE understands customer requirements and supports them during evaluation, integration, prototype, certification, and production phases of their product development. The AE also creates reference applications, evaluation kit examples, writes application notes, and participates in product engineering release and marketing activities.
Skills you’ll need for Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive:
- Expertise in MCU based embedded systems design and embedded software development.
- Exposure to integration of Wi-Fi and BT/BLE connectivity into IoT Solutions
- Experience in customer interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Present Silicon Labs Wireless IoT solutions to customers
- Understand customer application requirements and suggest appropriate solutions
- Present technical advantages and differentiations of the company’s products to customers
- Support customers during evaluation, integration, prototype, certification, and production phases of their product development
- Create and provide technical training to customers, sales representatives and distributors as well as internal sales team
- Create application notes and write articles
- Create reference applications and product demonstrations using Silicon Labs wireless solutions
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics or Computer Engineering and 1+ years of related experience.
Apply Before the link expires for Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Engineer I-Product & System Apps.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.