Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 | Siemens Energy Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Siemens Energy has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Graduate Trainee Engineer position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Controls Engineering or its Equivalent with first class in aggregate can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Trainee Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Graduate Trainee Engineer Position- Pune location, Details:
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee Engineer(Instrumentation Engineer)
Degree Required: 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Controls Engineering or its Equivalent with first class in aggregate.
Job location: Pune
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
Your profile for Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023:
The Instrumentation & Controls Engineer provides expertise and technical support to Engineering, Manufacturing, sales, Field service, and service centers. The qualified individual will have general responsibility of evaluating Instrumentation Specifications, Control Systems Engineering & Design including relevant software development in Centrifugal Compressor/Steam Turbine/ Gas Turbine packages and participate in quality improvement and cost reduction efforts. This position is based out of Siemens Energy, Engineering Service Center, Pune.
Must Have Skills & Qualifications
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Controls Engineering or its Equivalent with first class in aggregate.
- Should have knowledge of Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation engineering fundamental like Advance Control system, Field Instrumentation, Digital and Analog Electronics, Power Electronics, Embedded Systems etc.
- Should be able to work in SCADA/HMI.
- Should have understanding of Ladder logic, Structure text etc.
- Should be able to work in any programable logic controller & Distributed control system.
- Should have knowledge of basic programming language like, VB script, SQL, Python, etc.
- Should have basic knowledge of Turbomachines (Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Compressors etc)
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Should have good Analytical skills.
- Should be an Enthusiastic team player in team.
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts, as per business needs.
Your Responsibilities for Siemens Energy Recruitment:
- Perform a wide variety of tasks associated with Gas Turbine/Compressor control system, Power plant, Oil & Gas process.
- Participate in Site surveys, Design review meeting, site readiness meeting, factory acceptance testing.
- Develop IO list and IO channel allocation.
- Digital and Analog systems design knowledge.
- Knowledge of Engineering Process and power plant application.
- Conceptualize the control design and present it to customer as part of customer design review.
- Basic and Detailed Engineering of DCS system Control cabinets
- Create Loop drawings Field instrumentation.
- Convert SAMA logic diagrams, P&ID drawings, and process narratives into corresponding DCS control logic blocks and operator HMI screens.
- Interpret P&ID diagram, concept sketches and develop process graphics. Develop Human Machine Interface (HMI) graphics and its process connection to software logic.
- Heat load calculation for DCS/ PLC cabinets.
- Be a team player in a team environment.
Apply Before the link expires for Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Graduate Trainee Engineer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.