SAS Recruitment 2021 | Java Developer Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Pune Location | Apply Online for SAS Jobs Openings 2021 : SAS has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Java Developer position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Degree with Computer Background and having good knowledge of programming languages like- Java, C, Go etc. can apply online for SAS Java Developer Off Campus 2021 recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for SAS Java Developer jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Pune location.
SAS Off Campus 2021 | Java Developer Freshers | B.Tech/ M.Tech Degree | Pune location | Apply Now
Job Profile & Company Details
|Job Profile||Java Developer|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Degree with Computer Background.|
|Working Location||Pune, India |||
|Job Type/ Salary||Full-time/ Intern || NA|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
- Plans and grows top caliber, testable and adaptable programming arrangements inside set up courses of events while sticking to R&D best practices and cycles.
- Effectively includes other task partners (for example supervisors, engineers, UI and visual architects, item administrators) to guarantee execution fulfills useful necessities and is reliable with set up R&D norms.
- Takes part in project checking and planning; tracks progress of individual undertakings and alarms partners of issues obstructing or forestalling fulfillment of assignment.
- Guarantees quality through utilitarian, unit and execution testing; works intimately with testing by giving exhaustive surveys of the test plan and conveys when updates to the arrangement ought to be made to cover code changes identified with upgrades, overhauls as well as bug fixes.
- Performs allotted essential obligations on discrete, obvious undertakings or activities of restricted extension with close coaching and management.
Eligibility, Exp. & Skills Required
- Fresher with B.E/B/Tech/M.E. /M.Tech. with PCs foundation as it were.
- Dropped from rumored schools with 70% or more rate all through. 2020, 2021 drop.
- Great programming, critical thinking, documentation, and relational abilities.
- Great information on at least one programming dialects like Java, C, Go.
- Information on cloud and DevOps related advances.
- Central information on application improvement, plan designs, programming engineering.
- Capacity to work inside a group.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of SAS.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply for Java Developer jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for SAS Java Developer jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Pune location. (apply before the link expires).
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|
SAS Recruitment Updates 2021- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for SAS Off Campus 2021?
- Candidates can apply online for SAS Jobs openings using the direct link given on www.placementoffer.com
Eligibility Conditions for SAS Jobs 2021?
- BE/ B.tech/ ME/ M.tech Degree and Fresher candidates.
What is SAS Selection Process 2021?
- Online Test, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview.