Sandvine Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Degree | Bangalore | Apply Online for Sandvine Jobs Openings for Freshers 2022 : Sandvine has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science and average programming skills and awareness, primarily Python/ C/ C++ or similar languages can apply online for Sandvine Trainee Off Campus 2022 using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for Sandvine Trainee jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Sandvine Off Campus 2022 | Trainee Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore location | Fresher |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Qualification Required||BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science.|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India |||
|Job Type/ Salary||Full-time/ Internship || Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Responsibilities & Description Details
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for features under test.
- While meeting schedule commitments, executing tests and providing quality test status reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Providing accurate defect submissions which communicate customer impact and provide information to assist with the defect investigation and resolution.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting the integrated solution under test.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Assisting in project risk analysis, testing scope and scheduling.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Way above average programming skills and awareness, primarily Python/ C/ C++ or similar languages.
- Networking Should be a master of L2 (Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3 (IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP), L4 (TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge.
- Scripting (shell, TCL) Database technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems.
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge with Linux system configuration, Open Stack, Virtual Machines, Network Functions Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of Sandvine.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
- Stay connected and Subscribe to PlacementOffer to get latest updates/ notifications about Sandvine Jobs Openings 2022 for freshers.
Apply for Trainee jobs Openings
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Sandvine Trainee jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location. (apply before the link expires).
Sandvine Recruitment Updates 2022- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for Sandvine Off Campus 2022?
- Candidates can apply online for Sandvine Jobs openings using the direct link given on www.placementoffer.com
Eligibility Conditions for Sandvine Recruitment 2022?
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering and Fresher candidates.
What is Sandvine Selection Process 2022?
- Online Test, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview.