Sandvine Recruitment 2024 | Sandvine Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Sandvine has published the latest job openings 2024 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science and Way above average Programming skills and awareness, primarily C/C++ /Java (2 required out of 3) can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Sandvine Recruitment 2024 for Trainee freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Sandvine Recruitment 2024 | Hiring Freshers As Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore location |
|Job Profile/ Type||Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India.|
|Experience Required||Freshers and experienced|
Description for Sandvine Recruitment 2014
Software Engineers at Sandvine are smart passionate developers able to solve and implement complex problems with the most robust high quality solutions on the planet!
Sandvine helps organizations engineer and operate world-class networks with Active Network Intelligence. By leveraging Sandvine’s machine learning analytics and closed-loop automation, operators can identify and adapt network behavior in real-time. With Sandvine, organizations have the power of an automated platform from a single vendor that delivers a deeper understanding of their network data to drive faster, and more informed decision-making.
You will be part of the Core R&D team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn”. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will design, develop, test and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high performance platforms. And you will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and software development methodologies.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average Programming skills and awareness, primarily C/C++ /Java (2 required out of 3)
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP) , L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Hands-on kernel programming skills with deep understanding of operating systems in general and Linux/FreeBSD in particular
- Microprocessor/Network processor programming skills are an asset
- Scripting (Python and Database) technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
Apply for Sandvine Recruitment 2024
Click on the link given below to apply online for Sandvine Recruitment 2024 for Trainee position for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.