RVU India Recruitment 2022 | RVU India Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for RVU India Jobs for Freshers : RVU India has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Manual Testing Intern position for across India location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in computer/ IT/ engineering related fields and 0 to 1 years of relevant work experience can apply online for RVU India Off Campus 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for RVU India Recruitment 2022 for Manual Testing Intern fresher candidates for across India location.
RVU India Recruitment 2022 | Manual Testing Intern | Bachelor’s Degree Fresher | Across India | Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||RVU India|
|Job Profile/ Type||Manual Testing Intern || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree in computer/ IT/ engineering related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Across India location.|
|Target Batch||2021/ 2022 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 1 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for RVU India Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates for Manual Testing Intern position for across India job location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Perform functional testing, system testing, end to end product testing and regression. Designing and executing test cases/ scenario, document and analyze test results, executing and maintaining the records.
- Regular updates in Microsoft TFS of all task and activities performed with respect to builds. Documentation of all activities related to testing, deployment process and delivery.
- Identify and communicate defects and ambiguities at all levels from requirements through implementation. Understand manual test cases and the logical functional flows of the product and then automate the flows and scenarios.
Eligibility, Experirnce/ Professional Skills
- Graduate with experience in testing. Experience in web application testing (functional, GUI, and system testing). Working knowledge of relation database and SQL.
- Eagerness to share knowledge and welding to help out in time of crisis. Showcase strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively privatize assignments as well as unplanned issues. Familiar with project management tools like MS TFS, Jira, Mantis etc.
Apply for Manual Testing Intern Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for RVU India Recruitment 2022 for Manual Testing Intern fresher candidates for across India location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, but we strongly recommends to visit the official website (using above link) for more information.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on RVU India Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.