Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2023 | Rockwell Automation Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Rockwell Automation has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Data Analyst position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems or related field and Understanding of the Finance processes such as General Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis etc can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2023 for Data Analyst freshers and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Data Analyst Position- Pune location, Details:
Job Profile: Data Analyst
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems or related field.
Join Our Telegram Channel (7.5k members)!!!
Job location: Pune
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
Key Responsibilities for Rockwell Automation Recruitment:
- Partners closely with Finance Enterprise Architect, Technical Leader to lead Program Increment sessions with Business stakeholders to identify 3-6-month priorities. Ensures that plan aligns with long term strategic goals for Finance Capability
- Define business case to help prioritize/optimize execution based on team capacity
- Coordinates the Scrum Master/Project Manager and project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Helps map out team-to-team dependencies and collaborates with capability teams accordingly
- Improves systems and processes by studying current practices, designing modifications in partnership with stakeholders
- Partners closely with Data Governance team to update metadata and data literacy content
- Works with Data and Analytics Engineers to provide Level 3 support for Capability team.
- Well versed in Analytics & Insights methodologies and tools – example: ADF, ADLS G2, Azure SQL DW, AAS, Power BI, Python, Data exploration & mining tools
- Roll the sleeves if needed to use those technologies for Proof of Concepts or application validations
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Has good understanding of application of Analytics & Insights to solve business outcomes.
- Provides consultation to our business or enterprise shared services teams
- Is hands on, innovative and out of box thinker to help provide robust solutions in a timely manner.
- Is always striving to improve the Azure Analytics stack, methodologies, processes to drive decision intelligence within Rockwell Automation
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management information systems or related field
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Understanding of the Finance processes such as General Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis etc.,
- Knowledge of Planning applications such as Hyperion, Enterprise Planning Management is an added advantage
- Understanding of SAP transactional systems such as ECC, CRM, Hybris is desirable
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, object-oriented design, information risk and security guidelines and architecture standards
- Knowledge in software design, documentation, development process and software requirements
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand business functionality and translate it into application requirements
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders and influence project decisions
- Understanding of the various software development lifecycles (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
Apply Before the link expires for Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2023.
Join Our Telegram Channel (7.5k members)!!!
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.