Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 | Raytheon Technologies Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Raytheon Technologies Jobs for Freshers : Raytheon Technologies has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for PG Engineer Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor/ Master’s degree in mechanical or structural engineering and 0 to 4 years of relevant work experience can apply online for Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 for PG Engineer Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 | PG Engineer Trainee | Bachelor/ Master Degree Freshers |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Raytheon Technologies|
|Job Profile/ Type||PG Engineer Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in mechanical or structural engineering.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 4 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for PG Engineer Trainee position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Should have good knowledge and experience in aerospace industry and experience in structural analysis both static and fatigue. Hands on experience on aircraft nacelle components is preferred.
- Should be well versed with classical and finite element analysis approach and able to review and validate the results from both metallic and composite structures. Experience on basic design and finite elements tool is a must.
- Able to understand the technical requirements to conceptualize the designs to analysis validations and should have basic understanding on loads and behaviour.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Should be able to perform independently and communicate the technical deliverables to the stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge on automation or skills to develop macro is added advantage and should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in mechanical or structural engineering and 0 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
Apply for PG Engineer Trainee Fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 for PG Engineer Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.