Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 | Raytheon Technologies Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Raytheon Technologies Jobs for Freshers : Raytheon Technologies has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a B.Tech/ M.Tech degree in computer science/ electronics or equivalent fields and familiar with software development life-cycle can apply online for Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.Tech/ M.Tech | Bangalore Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Raytheon Technologies|
|Job Profile/ Type||Graduate Engineer Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||B.Tech/ M.Tech degree in computer science/ electronics or equivalent fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 3 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- End to end software verification and validation activities as per DO178B/C and assist in preparation of software certification documentation as per DO178B/C.
- Ensure compliance to verification process and standard work requirements. That responsible for software and V&V according to desired specifications, and oxygen software verification and validation.
- Develop test cases from the software requirements and test scripts using python and c programming. Performing structural coverage analysis and participate in SOI audits.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- B.Tech/ M.Tech degree in computer science/ electronics or equivalent fields and familiar with software development life-cycle. Relevant industry experience on DAL B DO178B/C V&V and software certification documents.
- Responsible for white box testing, black box testing and integration testing. Verification of protocols interfaces and hardware substance requirements.
- Handle the configuration management tools, requirement management tools defect tracking tools and peer reviews process independently.
Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Click Apply Direct Link Here
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.