Quick Heal Recruitment 2023 | Quick Heal Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Quick Heal Jobs for Freshers : Quick Heal has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring fresher and exp. candidates for Security Researcher position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/ related fields and 0 to 5 years experience in Reverse engineering can apply online for Quick Heal Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Quick Heal Recruitment 2023 for Security Researcher fresher and exp. candidates for Pune location.
Quick Heal Recruitment 2023 | Security Researcher Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree | Pune Jobs- Apply Now |
Udemy Online Courses | Learn- Java, C/ C++, Python, Data Sc. etc. Online.
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Quick Heal|
|Job Profile/ Type||Security Researcher || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/ related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Pune, India location.|
|Target Batch||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||0 to 5 years experience in Reverse engineering.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, & Description required for Quick Heal Recruitment 2023 for Security Researcher position for Pune location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Dell Technologies Recruitment||Google Recruitment 2023|
|Reliance Jio Recruitment||Capgemini Recruitment|
|Microsoft Recruitment 2023||Amazon Work from Home|
- Designation: Security Researcher II (QH_DES_024), Security Researcher I (QH_DES_017), Security Researcher I (QH_DES_023), Security Researcher I (QH_DES_032).
- Analyze and reverse engineer malware using static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Write detection Methods and Cure Methods for blocking and cleaning malware with static and dynamic methods. Test this method against malware staticaly and dynamically.
- Create technical reports and blogs on analyzed malwares.
- Contribute for ideas to automate/improve process. Contribute to achieve various product certifications.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Analyze and reverse engineer malware using static and dynamic analysis tools. Create detection Methods and Cure Methods for blocking and cleaning malware.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and 0 to 5 years experience in Reverse engineering.
- Should know C, C++, x86 assembly, OS internals, Data structures and Networking concepts.
- Required Competencies: Functional Competencies Proficiency – Computer Programming Intermediate and Threat Analysis-Beginner.
Apply for Quick Heal Recruitment 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Quick Heal Recruitment 2023 for Security Researcher fresher and exp. candidates for Pune location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Click Here to- Apply Online
|Accenture Off-Campus Drive||Tech Mahindra Recruitment|
|Amazon Recruitment||TCS NextStep Registration|
|Zoho Recruitment 2023||Infosys Recruitment 2023|
Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.