PowerSchool Recruitment 2023 | PowerSchool Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: PowerSchool has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Associate Technical Support Engineer position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields and 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for PowerSchool Recruitment 2023 for Associate Technical Support Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
PowerSchool Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Associate Technical Support Engineer Position- Bangalore, Details:
Job Profile: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role.
Responsibilities for PowerSchool Recruitment 2023:
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions and follows up with customers as needed,escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications for PowerSchool Recruitment 2023:
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
Apply Before the link expires for PowerSchool Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Associate Technical Support Engineer.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.