PowerSchool Bangalore Jobs 2023 | PowerSchool Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: PowerSchool has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Supervisor, Accounts Receivable position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in the related fields and should have knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technologies can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for PowerSchool Bangalore Jobs 2023 for Supervisor, Accounts Receivable freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
PowerSchool Bangalore Jobs 2023: Hiring Supervisor Freshers (Bachelor/ Master’s Degree) |
Udemy Online Courses | Learn- Java, C/ C++, Python, Data Sc. etc. Online.
|Job Profile/ Type||Supervisor, Accounts Receivable|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Experience Required||Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities for PowerSchool Bangalore Jobs
As Supervisor, Accounts Receivable within PowerSchool, the successful candidate will be a dynamic and organized self-starter who can support a multi-location Accounts Receivable team. The Supervisor, Accounts Receivable will ensure that the team is taking appropriate actions to meet/exceed department key initiatives and projects, key performance indicators and metrics and that the policies and procedures utilized are ensuring business compliance and continuity.
As Supervisor, Accounts Receivable within PowerSchool, you will support an Accounts Receivable team. The Supervisor, Accounts Receivable will analyze accounts receivable trends and drive resolution on issues by working directly with AR team members, customers and external/internal business partners to achieve established goals.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Assist with daily operations of the team
- Lead Accounts Receivable team meetings
- Balance the workload based on agreed upon alignment structure
- Work with the team on pursuing timely past due accounts; establish goals and minimize aging accounts
- Participate in and/or lead Accounts Receivable projects and implementations as needed
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities in the Accounts Receivable process
- Create reports and provide data analysis on customer accounts
- Provide account support to Accounts Receivable Associate/Analyst by assisting with escalations
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal-oriented Accounts Receivable department
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and business partners
- Maintain, perform internal control procedures for collections
- Support quarterly review and audits, as requested
Apply for PowerSchool Bangalore Jobs 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for PowerSchool Bangalore Jobs 2023 for Supervisor, Accounts Receivable position for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Click Here to- Apply Online
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.