PhonePe Recruitment 2023 | PhonePe Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: PhonePe has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Ops Analyst position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelors degree in the related fields and 1 to 2 years of experience/ Graduate Trainee /Fresher can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for PhonePe Recruitment 2023 for Ops Analyst freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
PhonePe Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Ops Analyst Position- Bangalore location- Apply Online Now, Details:
Job Profile: Ops Analyst
Degree Required: Bachelors degree in the related fields
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience/ Graduate Trainee /Fresher.
The Role for PhonePe Recruitment 2023:
- Monitor business application dashboards and anomaly detection systems for issues and errors
- Identify root causes of errors and investigate their impact on business operations
- Analyze and provide insights on issue fixes to reduce business loss
- Creation of monthly / weekly reports to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive issue resolution and provide updates on issues and fixes.
- Coordination with external partners and vendors to ensure a smooth flow of business
- Responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation related to processes, issues, and solutions.
- Grasping the underlying processes and data flows and should be able to analyze and work on the errors
- Liaison with partner insurance for day to day business operations and act as a bridge between partner SPOC’s and internal business, product & tech team.
- Involvement in automating the processes and MIS
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Basic to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel,Docs,Google sheets
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Basic SQL knowledge would be a plus
- Reporting,Automation,Dashboarding,Monitoring experience would be a plus.
Qualification for PhonePe Recruitment 2023:
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Graduate Trainee /Fresher
Apply Before the link expires for PhonePe Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Ops Analyst Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.