Parallel Wireless Off Campus 2023 | Parallel Wireless Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Parallel Wireless has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for System Engineer Intern position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s (BE/BTech) or Master’s degree (ME/Mtech ) in Engineering; or equivalent training, education and Minimum 0- 2 years’ of hands-on QA or System engineering can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Parallel Wireless Off Campus 2023 for System Engineer Intern fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
Parallel Wireless Off Campus 2023: Hiring for System Engineer Intern Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: System Engineer Intern
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 2 years
What you’ll do for Parallel Wireless Off Campus 2023:
- Planning, Design, Implementation and support of Wireless Networks.
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems.
- Conduct System and network analysis, problem solving and infrastructure planning.
- Understand Customer infrastructures, their needs and provide expertise and consulting solutions.
- Analyze system logs, performance issues and the production environment for mission critical systems.
- Author and present customer-facing presentations and written technical materials.
- Perform system analysis on a wide range of network technologies including 3G, LTE, LTE-Advanced and proprietary systems.
- Work independently and skilled at knowing when to utilize additional resources and escalate.
- Define new system requirements based on customer interactions.
- Key contributor to developing product strategies.
Job Requirements for Parallel Wireless Off Campus 2023
- Minimum 0- 2 years’ of hands-on QA or System engineering
- Hands on experience with installing and troubleshoot Wireless Access Networks and Wireless Network Technologies.
- Knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues.
- Knowledge of RF tools and usage
- Knowledge of the LTE, UTMS, Wi-Fi and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Expert written and communications skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with R&D.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel time-critical tasks
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Travel as needed
- Bachelor’s (BE/BTech) or Master’s degree (ME/Mtech ) in Engineering; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Apply Before the link expires for Parallel Wireless Off Campus 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for System Engineer Intern Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.