Optum Recruitment 2022 | Claims Representative | Apply for Optum Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : Optum has published the latest job notification 2022 for Claims Representative position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candiudates having a Bachelor’s Degree (BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc) in the related fields and knowledge of health insurance and managed care experience can apply online for Optum Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires).
Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Optum Recruitment 2022 for Claims Representative fresher and experienced candidates for Noida location.
Optum Recruitment 2022 | Claims Representative | BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc Degree Fresher | Noida Jobs location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Claims Representative || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree (BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc) in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Noida, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Experienced are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Optum Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Claims Representative position for Noida location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment).
- Data Enter key detail from the medical records and claim platform, into an online communication.
- Meet required metrics and quality.
- Adherence to state and federal compliance policies and contract compliance.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Graduates/Degree Holders (BA, BCom & BSc).
- Good Written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of MS Office & good typing skills.
- Attention to detail & Quality focused.
- Good Analytical & comprehension skills.
- Open to working in Night Shifts.
- Health Insurance knowledge, managed care experience.
- Claims processing experience.
- Medical record familiarity.
- Experience in FACETS platform.
- Candidates with prior working experience in Optum Care team.
Apply for Claims Representative Freshers
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Optum Recruitment 2022 for Claims Representative fresher and experienced candidates for Noida location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.