Nymble Recruitment 2022 | Customer Success – Graduate Trainee | Apply for Nymble Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : Nymble India has published the latest job notification 2022 for Customer Success Graduate Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Graduation degree in the related fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Nymble Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Nymble Recruitment 2022 for Customer Success Graduate Trainee fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Nymble Recruitment 2022 | Customer Success Graduate Trainee | Graduate Freshers | Bangalore Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Customer Success Graduate Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Graduation degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible for online application.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Nymble Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Customer Success Graduate Trainee position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Vetting and speaking to potential beta customers through relevant scoring mechanisms to build the pipeline of Beta customers for our product.
- Communicate with our signups/leads based out of the USA and guide them through the next stages of the process towards pre-booking the device.
- Manage all customer-centric communication channels – apps & website chat flows while maintaining process metrics.
- Handle customer concerns & requests – direct them towards appropriate solutions/alternatives and follow up with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Any Graduate or current students about to graduate in the next 1-2 months. Exceptional English communication with clear diction – the experience of supporting US-based customers/clients is a plus.
- Should understand the product Ins and Outs and be able to communicate the same effectively. Intermediate Excel skills and should be comfortable with tech tools and streamlining processes as much as possible.
- Should be process-driven, an effective communicator, and appreciate a dynamic work environment. Patience, empathy, strong interpersonal & relationship building skills.
Apply for Customer Success Graduate Trainee
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Nymble Recruitment 2022 for Customer Success Graduate Trainee fresher candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Click Apply Direct Link Here
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Nymble Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.