Nuance Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer (fresher): Nuance has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering and demonstrated it work experience with an emphasis toward customer service, operation support and incident response of hosted, high throughput mission critical systems and 0 to 3 years of experience in the related fields can apply online for Nuance Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Nuance Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer jobs openings is given. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Nuance Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Pune location.
Nuance Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer Recruitment 2021 | Freshers Apply Online for Pune Jobs
Job Profile & Company Details
|Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer
|Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering and demonstrated it work experience with an emphasis toward customer service, operation support and incident response of hosted, high throughput mission critical systems.
|2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Pune, India ||
|Not Specified. >>>>>||
|0 to 3 years of experience in the related fields.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Nuance Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, excellent analytical skills and a strong team player who work well with immediate and extended team, and consistently puts the customer and team above oneself.
- Ability to work in and keep up a fast moving and environment why effective prioritisation and time management.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, superior technical aptitude, proven ability to manage complex tasks, and very strong analytical skills.
- Ability to recognise patterns and dependency.
- Good understanding of SLA and KPI with experience in productivity tools like Excel for data analysis and reporting.
- Exposure to enterprise customer handling practices through ticketing, phone, emails and more.
Eligibility & Experience Required
- Exposure to NOC monitoring tools – Nagios/ Zabbix/ Graphana/ Sumo/ Zenoss/ New Relic/ App Dynamics/ Prometheus and more.
- Exposure to NOC ticketing tools– Jira/ Remedy/ Salesforce and more.
- Good Linux server and Windows server administration and operational support skills in a hosted production environment.
- Working experience in supporting and troubleshooting large scale hosted and/or cloud based distributed systems covering application layer, platform, OS, and infrastructure layers.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- ITIL v3 or v4 foundation/ Six Sigma / Lean / Agile training and/or certification
- Basic understanding / exposure of Azure, AWS, GCP, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Firewalls, Load Balancing, Network Security architecture and core concepts/ technologies such as TCP/IP/ VPN/ BGP/ MPLS/ Routing/ databases/ and storage technologies.
- Experience with any automation tools and/or scripting language experience like Bash / PowerShell / Python / Pearl / UI Path (RPA) would be an added advantage.
Important Documents Required
- Updated Resume/ CV (with updated skills & Experience if any).
- Original Documents of all testimonials (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size).
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, if any.
- Experience letter, (Original) if any.
Steps for the Online Application
- Click on Apply Link– given below.
- You will be redirected to official website of Nuance Communications.
- Read Eligibility Criteria & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply “ button.
- Upload your updated Resume and fill necessary details,
- Complete the registration process.
Apply for Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Nuance Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Pune location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs