Nuance Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Junior Speech Scientist Freshers : Nuance has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Junior Speech Scientist position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having A BS or MS or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, Cognitive Science, Computational Linguistics, Physics, Mathematics, or related field and 0 to 3 years of experience in the related fields can apply online for Nuance Junior Speech Scientist Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Nuance Junior Speech Scientist jobs openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Nuance Junior Speech Scientist jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Nuance Junior Speech Scientist Recruitment 2021 | Fresher Candidates Apply for Bangalore Jobs.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Bangalore, India ||
|Job Registration for BE/ B.Tech
|Register for 500+ Off-Campus Jobs(Only for BE/ B.Tech)
|2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Not Specified. >>>>>||
|BS or MS or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, Cognitive Science, Computational Linguistics, Physics, Mathematics, or related field.
|Join Our Telegram Group for Updates
|Join Our Telegram Group for Jobs Updates (4000+ Members)
|0 to 3 years of experience in the related fields.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Nuance Junior Speech Scientist jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
About the Role/ Description-
- Design, develop, and test Voice XML grammars and create grammars for static / dynamic context, including natural language understanding (NLU) statistical language an semantic models.
- Analyze performance of applications by identifying hotspots, assessing caller and user navigational success, along with recognition accuracy.
- Make recommendations related to recognition performance by improving grammars, statistical semantic models, recognition parameters, dictionaries, and acoustic models.
- Develop models for voice biometrics and analyze results with different experiments.
- Deliver analysis results to our customer to help drive their customer care application performance forward.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Develop methodologies, scripts procedures that improve efficiency and quality.
- Develop tools and enhance algorithms that facilitate development of new systems and optimization of language processing an speech recognition components.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders for day-to-day deliverables.
- Participate in reviews at various stages of a project lifecycle.
- Support QA, UAT, an Release phases of the project.
Eligibility & Experience Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- Number of years of Work Experience 0 to 3 years .
- Required Skills – Mandatory –
- Speech recognition / Voice biometrics knowledge, understanding of speech recognition, text, classification, or other machine learning algorithms.
- Strong programming skills in either Perl, Python, Java, C / C++, SQL.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis.
- Passion for working with customers to optimize systems for their unique requirements an to apply empirical data to generate successes.
- Collaborate – Motivated to work with PS team globally to understand best practices and implement solutions.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about analyze data to solve problems an improve systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact successfully with customers.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
Good to have –
- Coursework or previous work experience in human computer interaction, usability studies, or statistics.
- A background in Data Science, or related fields.
- Familiarity with IVR an ASR platforms and APIs.
- Experience with pattern recognition, machine learning linguistics, or signal processing knowledge.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
- Education – A BS or MS or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, Cognitive Science, Computational Linguistics, Physics, Mathematics, or related field.
Apply for Junior Speech Scientist
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Nuance Junior Speech Scientist jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs