NTT Global Off Campus 2023 | NTT Global Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: NTT Global has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for MS Engineer L1 position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Advanced diploma, degree, or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience) and Demonstrated experience required in Engineering function within a medium to large ICT organization can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for NTT Global Off Campus 2023 for MS Engineer L1 freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
NTT Global Off Campus 2023: Hiring for MS Engineer L1 Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: MS Engineer L1
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
Key Roles and Responsibilities for NTT Global Off Campus:
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested, and operational
- Perform necessary checks, apply monitoring tools and respond to alerts
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Assist in analyzing, assigning, and escalating support calls
- Investigate third line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary
- Provide onsite technical support to clients and provide field engineering services to clients
- Conduct a monthly random review of incidents and service requests, analyze and recommend improvement in quality
- Provide continuous feedback to clients and affected parties and update all systems and/or portals as prescribed by NTT
- Proactively identify opportunities for work optimization including opportunities for automation of work
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes for NTT Global Off Campus:
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
- Ability to plan activities and projects well in advance, and takes into account possible changing circumstances
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work
- Ability to work well in a pressurized environment
- Ability to work hard and put in longer hours when it is necessary
- Ability to apply active listening techniques such as paraphrasing the message to confirm understanding, probing for further relevant information, and refraining from interrupting
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to place clients at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements, and creating a positive client experience throughout the total client journey
- Advanced diploma, degree, or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience)
- Demonstrated work experience
- Demonstrated experience required in Engineering function within a medium to large ICT organization
- Demonstrated experience of Managed Services
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ITIL processes
- Demonstrated experience working with vendors and/or 3rd parties
Apply Before the link expires for NTT Global Off Campus 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for MS Engineer L1 Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.