NTT Global Off Campus Drive 2023 | NTT Global Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for NTT Global Jobs for Freshers : NTT Global has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring fresher and exp. candidates for Graduate Trainee Engineer position for Gurugram location. Eligible candidates having a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in the related fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields can apply online for NTT Global Off Campus 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for NTT Global Off Campus 2023 for Graduate Trainee Engineer fresher and exp. candidates for Gurugram location.
NTT Global Off Campus 2023 | Graduate Trainee Engineer | Diploma or Bachelor’s degree | Gurugram |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||NTT Global|
|Job Profile/ Type||Graduate Trainee Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Gurugram, India location.|
|Target Batch||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function.
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function.
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function.
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy.
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution.
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries.
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask.
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions.
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn.
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects.
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function.
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function.
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner.
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certification
- Relevant working experience is desirable but not essential.
- Some experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
Apply Online link– Click Here to Apply for NTT Global Off Campus 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.