Nokia Recruitment 2023 | Nokia Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Nokia has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Customer Documentation Developer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Engineering or Science or Technical Writing and Knowledge of structured authoring. Experience with XML-based authoring preferred can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Nokia Recruitment 2023 for Customer Documentation Developer freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Nokia Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Customer Documentation Developer Position- Bangalore, Details:
Job Profile: Customer Documentation Developer
Degree Required: Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Engineering or Science or Technical Writing.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
JOB DESCRIPTION for Nokia Recruitment 2023:
Independently contribute to an innovative and customer-oriented documentation design and development for the assigned product.
- Understand and analyze product features to develop user-centric documentation
- Work closely with subject matter experts to gather and validate information
- Work with a diverse international team of writers and subject matter experts
- Apply relevant technical documentation practices to conceptualize, design and develop required information products
- Ensure quality in terms of content, standards and presentation
- Participate in document design, process and delivery innovations
SKILLS Required for Nokia Recruitment 2023:
- Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Engineering or Science or Technical Writing.
- Proven ability to author and deliver documentation for Telecom products.
- Knowledge of structured authoring. Experience with XML-based authoring preferred.
- Analytical thinking, Creativity in problem solving, Assertiveness & Self-confidence.
- Knowledge of Networking and communication skills in multi-site environment.
- Flair for authoring accurate and simplified technical information.
- Well organized, committed and quality oriented team player.
- Eloquence in writing and communicating in English.
- A sense of ownership and commitment to quality and timeliness.
Apply Before the link expires for Nokia Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Customer Documentation Developer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.