Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Nokia Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Nokia has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Principal Technical Specialist position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE / MCA / Mtech in computer science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum and Sound knowledge of CORE JAVA, Spring, Java Script continuous integration and agile practices/ related fields can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 for Principal Technical Specialist freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring for Principal Technical Specialist Position- Bangalore, Details:
Job Profile: Principal Technical Specialist
Degree Required: BE / MCA / Mtech in computer science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
R&D Software Development Engineers in Optical Network Management
Job description for Nokia Off Campus Drive:
- R&D Software Development Engineer for Network Management of Optics Division products including Photonic/WDM, Optical Transport, SDH/SONET.
- Optics Network Management applications provides to the user the control of the network in terms of configuration (infrastructure, end to end services), fault supervision, performance monitoring.
- Optics Network Management applications interface with the different Network Elements, provides friendly graphical User interface and implement algorithms and function to enable easier management of the network and OPEX reduction.
- Optics Network Management applications are deployed all around the word in several hundreds of installations ranging from huge to small customers.
- The SW development Engineer for Optics Network Management will be part of Development team and will provide contribution in new developments and maintenance of applications with the target to increase functionality and customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate is a BE / MCA / Mtech in computer science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum with great passion and motivation for high Quality SW in complex and geographically distributed SW environments.
- Sound knowledge of CORE JAVA, Spring, Java Script continuous integration and agile practices.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL.Linux
- Familiarity with network management and OTN domain knowledge is a plus.
- Previous job experiences in leading edge technological research & development context will be evaluated for increasing responsibilities within the development lab.
- Degree in Computer Science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum
- Very good at English spoken/written
Great passion and talent for high quality SW
- Motivated and never-give-up attitude to reach assigned goals in a very dynamic and competitive international environment.
- Solid and equilibrate person, able to properly face high pace development activity
- Self-organizing capabilities
Apply Before the link expires for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.