Nokia Jobs 2023 | Nokia Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Nokia has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Student Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor Degree preferably B.E/ BTech/ BSc/ Bachelor’s in Mass Communications and Should be currently pursuing Master’s Degree and having Intermediate/ Advanced skills in MS-Office tools (Word /Excel/ Powerpoint) can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Nokia Jobs 2023 for Student Trainee freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Nokia Jobs 2023: Hiring for Student Trainee Position- Bangalore Job location, Details:
Job Profile: Student Trainee
Degree Required: Bachelor Degree preferably B.E/ BTech/ BSc/ Bachelor’s in Mass Communications and Should be currently pursuing Master’s Degree.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates
Support in Communication Activities for Nokia Bangalore and MN TC Bangalore
- Research and prepare content for external and internal communications
- Support in company’s internet/intranet sites corporate branding campaigns with social media activity for internal or external consumption
- Development of proposals for digital materials including newsletters, corporate communication documents using Microsoft office (word, PPT, Excel) , Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, etc)
- Serve as a trusted advisor and thought partner to leaders on best practices in communication
Support Project Activites at Nokia Blr and MN TC Blr
- Setup meetings, take notes, follow up on Actions with respective owners for TC and Location Projects
- Meeting deadlines while working independently on multiple projects
- Coordinating Nokia Bangalore events supporting with planning , following up and supporting logistics, if required MC’ing events
- Preparing teasers , communication emails for the events
- Post event article creations for intranet and newsletters
Skills/ Eligibility for Nokia Jobs 2023:
- Bachelor Degree preferably B.E/BTech/BSc/Bachelor’s in Mass Communications
- Should be currently pursuing Master’s Degree
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in MS-Office tools (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in media editing SW like Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Disciplined, self-starter, should be able to manage tasks independently
Apply Before the link expires for Nokia Jobs 2023 for Freshers.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Student Trainee Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.