NielsenIQ Recruitment 2023 | NielsenIQ Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: NielsenIQ has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Executive Data Science position for Vadodara location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Maths/ Stats/ Economics/ Actuarial Science/ Engineering (Computer Science/IT with good knowledge of Statistics)/ Analytics/ Data Science and Proficient in Python or R and other open source tools can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for NielsenIQ Recruitment 2023 for Executive Data Science freshers and experienced candidates for Vadodara location.
NielsenIQ Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Executive Data Science Position- Vadodara location- Apply Now, Details:
Job Profile: Executive Data Science
Degree Required: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Maths/ Stats/ Economics/ Actuarial Science/ Engineering (Computer Science/IT with good knowledge of Statistics)/ Analytics/ Data Science.
Job location: Vodadara
Experience: Relevant work experience of 0 to 4 years.
Job Description for NielsenIQ Recruitment 2023:
Data science drives everything we do here at NielsenIQ. Our statistical research is at the forefront of an industry moving at the speed of light. GDDC is responsible for all Design related activities in Data science. GDDC is basically responsible for setting up the base of any product like retail index, E-comm, Cash & Carry, Scan track service (new/existing). They work closely with all the stakeholders to understand the client requirements & provide recommendations/suggestions so as to best build up the product which balances expectations from both the client and methodological requirements. The GDDC team is responsible for processes starting from scope definition to panel sample design which would include processes like Sample design, extrapolation, and simulation, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES for NielsenIQ Recruitment 2023
- Design, execute, and deliver analytical studies extracting and utilizing data from multiple sources to identify new insights for clients and internal teams.
- Prepare communications of study results for broad distribution to clients and internal teams through written and video media.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards and web-based reporting tools.
- Engage with senior level colleagues to ensure the development and successful implementation of plans to address performance opportunities.
- Proactively identify potential risks to the data quality of analyses, assist in required
- investigations to ensure prompt and accurate resolution of potential issues.
- Communicate effectively with clients and senior level colleagues to ensure the quality of input data used in analyses, the understanding of results, and successful completion of follow-up actions.
- Maintain flexibility in working in a dynamic work environment where delivery schedules and priorities fluctuate according to client needs and external department demands.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the same location and in offices located globally.
- Recommend improvements in processes within the area of responsibility.
- WHO YOU WILL MOSTLY WORK WITH
- Engage with internal stakeholders in Data Science, Operations, Stat ops in the planning and on roll out of country enhancements.
QUALIFICATIONS for NielsenIQ Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Maths/ Stats/ Economics/ Actuarial Science/ Engineering
- (Computer Science/IT with good knowledge of Statistics)/ Analytics/ Data Science.
- Proficient in Python or R and other open source tools
- Relevant work experience of 0 to 4 years
- Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers to questions
- Eager to continuously learn and adapt to changing technologies and tools.
- Solid understanding of Statistics.
- Good aptitude for data analysis.
- Familiar with contemporary database systems.
Apply Before the link expires for NielsenIQ Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Executive Data Science Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.