Nielsen Recruitment 2021 | Schedule Editor | Graduate (1-2 Yrs) | Mumbai location | Apply Online for Nielsen Jobs 2021 : Nielsen has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Schedule Editor position for Mumbai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Graduation Degree in any fields and 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience can apply online for Nielsen Schedule Editor Off campus 2021 recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for Nielsen Schedule Editor jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Mumbai location.
Nielsen Off Campus 2021 | Schedule Editor | Fresher & Exp. Candidates | Mumbai | Apply Now |
Job Profile & Company Details
|Job Profile||Schedule Editor|
|Qualification Required||Graduation Degree in any fields|
|Working Location||Mumbai, India |||
|Job Type/ Salary||Full-time/ Intern || NA|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020 candidates are eligible.|
|Experience Required||1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
- Verify and process TV listings information, (Muslim from Excel) and and rich with required meta data into local data management system in a given frame and deadline.
- Data entry and editing of TVS scheduling information.
- Researching contents from reliable sources and maintain accurate schedule data.
- Research and linking of inbound program to internal data basis.
- Validation of database information and authenticity of program information.
- Self managed KPI goals on daily basis.
Eligibility, Exp. & Skills Required
- Graduation degree with 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Deep content research skills.
- Ready to work in rotational late afternoon shift and weekends as well.
- Logical thought process.
- Well versed in advanced MS Excel.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of Nielsen.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply for Schedule Editor jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Nielsen Schedule Editor jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Mumbai location. (apply before the link expires).
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|
Nielsen Recruitment Updates 2021- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for Nielsen Off Campus 2021?
- Candidates can apply online for Nielsen Jobs openings using the direct link given on www.placementoffer.com
Eligibility Conditions for Nielsen Jobs 2021?
- Any Graduation Degree and 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
What is Nielsen Selection Process 2021?
- Online Test, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview.